The 48th ISAGA Conference on Simulation Games for Sustainable Cities and Smart Infrastructures will take place in Delft, The Netherlands, close to The Hague, Rotterdam, and Amsterdam on the July 10 - July 14, 2017
Venue – July 10 - 14, 2017, Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management, Delft University of Technology, Delft, The Netherlands
The even arranged in cooperation with Saganet – Simulation and Gaming Association The Netherlandsץ
For updates and further information visit www.isaga2017.com
Submission is OPEN, closing on March 10, 2017
MAIN TOPICS (but not limited to)
- Methodologies for the design of games that aim for more than entertainment
- Methodologies for research on simulation games, for instance, measuring behaviour and learning outcomes
- Applications of gaming for tackling the grand challenges in sustainable cities and smart infrastructures
- Simulation games using new types of hardware
- New insights in interface and interaction design for games
- Evaluated applications of games and simulations in real-world settings
- Distributed, mobile, and pervasive games
- Games for (quasi-)experimental research
ISAGA 2017 Organizing Commitee
Dr. rer. soc. Heide Lukosch (Chair), Dr. Ir. Geertje Bekebrede, Dr. Rens Kortmann, Delft University of Technology, Delft, The Netherlands; Drs. Herman van der Bij MCM, Saganet
- Workshop or special session proposal – February 28, March, 10, 2017, 23:59 (CET)
- Paper submission - February 28, March, 10, 2017, 23:59 (CET)
- Acceptance decision - April 10, 2017
- Final version - April 28, 2017
- Conference Abstracts and Sessions - digital on site
- Post-conference proceedings – October/November 2017
- All submitted papers will be anonymously peer reviewed by external reviewers.
- Title, authors and abstracts will be available publicly after acceptance decision.
- All papers, abstracts, including the special sessions and workshops, will be available digitally at the conference.
- Selected full papers presented in the general conference program will be invited to be published within the Springer LNCS series.
Detailed information on the formats can be found on: http://www.isaga2017.com/index.php/conference/call-for-papers
Submission is open at: https://www.conftool.com/isaga2017/
Feel free to contact us if you have any question at:
Dr. rer.soc Heide Lukosch
c/o Delft University of Technology,
Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management,
Dept. of Multi-Actor Systems, Jaffalaan 5, 2628BX Delft, The Netherlands