iTRACK project invites you to attend the CNRS THEMATIC SCHOOL ON "SOCIAL NETWORKS & CRISIS MANAGEMENT", which will take place at Telecom ParisTech's main location: 46 Rue Barrault 75013 Paris between 15th to 19th of May 2017
The Spring School involves both technical (information related) and social fields It targets a mixed public and aim at mobilizing the mixed competences & backgrounds from Spring School attendants & contributors in order to promote collaborative aspects. The thematic school is supported by the CNRS and the ISCRAM association.
Who should attend:
- Master, PhD and post-doc students.
List of relevant topics:
- Early warning systems
- Communication within and across social and organizational networks
- Information collection - analysis - sharing
- Citizen participation / engagement / resilience / community
- Privacy infringement, Social justice issues, Dual use (surveillance society)
- Coordination problems.
At the end of the week, attendants will:
- Have an overview of the issues & approaches related to the use of social networks in crisis management from both the technical and social point of views
- Be able to mobilize, share & confront their own knowledge and competences to others' in order to solve a case.
- Be able to reflect upon cases and problems from both perspectives (technical & social) and to design solutions.
- Visit of the centre de crise de la zone de défense de la préfecture de police.
For more info and registration please follow the link